Sunday, June 14, 2009

Hello sekolah

Holiday is over. Bye bye everyone! Did you guys notice that time goes by so fast? Well I did, feels like just yesterday I started high school *exaggerating* and now here I am in form 4, a pure science student -.- which completely sucks. Starting next week, we've been forced by all the teachers to join 'kelas intensif' . Noo. TAKNAK! Because the whole tuition is all about sma. Oh god, I don't wanna take sma. My brain is not good at memorizing things. haha hafal lagu boleh plak. So I guess the only best way to solve this is to convert everything into a song. Oh I forgot, I can't because its in arab. siot je. Good thing that teachers didn't give us any homework to do during the holidays. Yeay. But not that good because I haven't touched a book okay. So that is probably terrible. I'm not ready for school. I'm afraid. Aiyoo plbs lagi, mati la aku. bye

See ya later alligator-gator,

No comments: