Sunday, June 28, 2009

Durian

yes sekarang musim durian, haha

Tomorrow, school - boring.
I think I'm gonna skip school tomorrow because I feel like i want to. So, no mood.

Saturday, 4th July -
Hari Koperasi (damn boring lah) and Report Card day. Well obviously I won't come (so, yeay). Just now, my uncles and aunts came to my house for a last minute meeting about angah's wedding. Wow, really cant believe that my sister IS getting married this Saturday (but nikah is on Friday,) 5 days left. I hate to say this but I must admit that Im kind of sad cause angah will be leaving us to have a wonderful sweeeet life with Abang Amil :') Even though we always fight bodoh bodoh, but still, sedih lah :'( Aiyoo why is everyone leaving? Haha dramatic. Whatever.

Oh yea I forgot to tell y'all something. Haha poyo. My sister-in-law has given birth to a baby boy named Muhd Fareeq Firdaus last Thursday 18/6. Haha. Okay that's it. Pictures will be uploaded later okie. Okay im done.

See ya later ,

No comments: