Saturday, August 25, 2012

Sedikit menyesal

So as I was reading my old posts, I just realized that there aren't many posts for the past 2 years I don't know why yeah malas la kot. And I realize that it's kind of a waste, you know what I'm sayinn bro? No okay. It feels like my life is so boring right now I can't even, heeeeeeeeeuuk. Okay I hereby declare that I truly madly deeply (lol) regret for not being able to update my blog regularly everytime I had the chance to do so, and for that I am not able to look back at the old days when I had 6 months of break and that's the price I had to pay for my lack of awareness towards this lovely blog of mine. Sighhhhhh. 

Amboi bukan main panjang menyesal. 

This totally sucks you know. I couldn't even remember what I did for the past 6 months. AAAAAAAAaAaaaaaaAa. I feel like I don't appreciate my 6 months of break. Takpalah deep down inside we all know that I do appreciate my holiday haha. I still have my instagram, and twitter so yeah boleh la jugak kira mcm update blog la jugak tu kan haha. Oh ya have I mentioned that I'm kinda having a short term memory loss syndrome? Hahaha yeah it's not that serious or even chronic. Hmm ada la few names I already forgot (my bad). I'll be like, 'eh apa nama dia eh'. And a simple maths problem yang fraction yang budak darjah satu tahu pun I couldn't even solve. Vat iz happning braaaaaaaaaain? Too rusty eh? Just you wait brain, a lot of assignments are coming right up, juz yu weit. This is what will happen your brain has been resting for quite a long time.

I know so many times I said I'm gonna update more often this holiday but apparently ... .. .. kruk krukk.. *sapu habuk* ehuk ehek. Hahaha tak lawak. Okay la okay la this time mesti kasi rajin punyaaaaaaa. Janji janji. For your own pleasure in the future alright. 

Oh lupo nok ceghito, ambo dok uitm ambo cepak betol berat badan tamboh. Lagu mano tok gemok doh dok stress belajo, pah male duk make lagi aloh la, Semuo oghe doh tegor cemano azma ni gemok do'oh, tapi skaghe ni ambo doh stable sikik kot hahahahaha. Kbaiiiiiiiiiiiiii.

P.s. I just got an idea. Muehehe. 

No comments: