Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Singing in the rain

After one month of waiting and waiting until spm almost finishes, I finally got to watch Harry Potter like yeeaaah man. I can now rest in peace.

In the cinema, I sat next to this elderly couple, probably in their late 60's or something. They were so adorable! Seriously. The husband lean on to his wife, they were laughing, and I think the husband fell asleep halfway through the movie haha the situation was almost exactly like the same thing I read on lovegivesmehope.com. You know when I was on that site and read through something like that I thought in Malaysia it would be quite rare to see these elderly couple like them considering the fact that not many elders go to the cinemas these days. Boy was I wrong about it. Aww. I feel like hugging them for being too adorable :')

I miss blogging okay now I feel like updating more and more post just like the old times :)

Peace out


No comments: