Thursday, August 5, 2010

About 110 days to SPM

WOAHH DAH LAMA GILA TAHAP CIPAN TK UPDATE BLOG!
Normal lah kan. When you only have merely 3 months to face spm, you will have no time to online even time to chillaxing, and bla bla bla.
Tak percaya? Wait when you're in form 5. H-E-C-T-I-C!
Tuition sana sini nasib baik Bio best. Haha tiba tiba.


So because of my tahap kerajinan untuk belajar sangatlah sangat sangat dissappointing dgn midyear yang sucks (ceh pada hal takde benda nak buat sngt pun), BOOM computer has now had PASSWORD! Meaning, no more online! PADAN MUKA! Then mcm mana boleh online? Ngehehe senang saja. There are 2 options. First, my sister's laptop but she got password in it. So how? Haha senang juga. You know it's not that hard to guess her password at all since she put the easiest or should I say the dumbest hint I've ever seen in my life (sorry kakak). Imagine la like this, example, the password is 1234 and the hint is 5678. Haaaaaaaaih Fareeq pun tau maa. And secondly, my Abah's laptop and that one also got password in it. BUT I already know that password way before abah asked kaklong to put password in the computer so that doesn't count okay. Saya online tak lama pun, tak apa, jangan risau. Conclusion, letak password dlm computer ada pros and cons. So bg sp sp yang tak habis2 nk online, suruh lah sp sp letak password. Tak mati punya. Nak buang streamyx, wifi, unifi, pi wimax tah apa kejadah tu pun tkpa.


Last week went to a seminar. Since I was so bored, I turned my bluetooth on to have fun you know, kacau kacau people here and there. But only to get Luna Maya's video in return from an unknown device -.- Heh kecut gila pergi hide phone kan. Chicken. Pok pok pok.

Now before I end this post, Imma serve you something that I've been craving for (MAMA PLEASE JOM PERGI IKEA!) and something that will definitely make you go MMMMMMMHMM! Air liur melelehleleh sana sini lagi lagi Effa tgh puasa HAHA.



P.s. Haha saja bubuh besar besar. Perut dah bunyi. Nasib baik blum puasa.

No comments: