Sunday, May 16, 2010

The next bieber?



I bet he is. He's like the next Justin Bieber but with Lady Gaga's sense of music, just please be straight, I mean don't be gay. Aaaand one thing for sure, girls would completely go gaga over him. Great. Stay away from girls and be focus - lady gaga said it, I did not. Anyway, he's very talented. Appeared on Ellen after posting up this video above with millions hits in 2 weeks O.O Even Justin had to wait for a loooooong time to be famous.

I wonder what if the same situation happen to you guys? You know like, posting up a video of you and later that day, you receive a call from OPRAH WINFREY WOOHOO or ELLEN DEGENERES WOOHOO saying that you're very talented, you should come to the USA for  the live interview and the next thing you know, you're already famous and you will say, HAH IN YOUR FACE YOU SUCKERS LOSERS, I'M 10000000 MILES AHEAD FROM YOU, and you get an offer to be in GLEE!

-GLEE ALERT-
And what more really interesting is that, you've got the part, and the part is to be Finn's freaking newcomer girlfriend! Hahaha serves you right Rachel, and the competition is on, IT'S ON. Bring it on baby.  At the same time, Kurt the gay guy will turn all straight just to be with you and somehow, The Puckster seems to be head over heals in love with you so he left Mercedes for you, ergh it sucks which means you suck cause you're a boyfriend stealer but only in the series, cause the fact is, in real life, you're a lesbo with the baby's mother, Quinn which happens to be having an affair with Artie, the wheelchair kid, who's apparently making out with Brittany, the beauty with no brain who's bestfriends with Santana who's making out with Jesse St. James. who's cheating on Sue Sylvester for Principle Figgins who is now married to Will Schuester. Hah cheating much? It's not real actually, I made it up cause I was bored and I thought it was fun to do this hehe anyway I'm sorry for the craps and shits.
-GLEE ALERT ENDS HERE-

And if you, yea you, wanted to be famous so badly cause you're a big time loser and the only way for you to be  famous is just like, simple, post up a video of you on youtube and get people to watch it. Simple, no? But the only problem now is, so how do you get Oprah (Charice) or Ellen or Usher (Justin Bieber) or Justin Timberlake (Esmee Denters, and now they have a music video of them together, awesome right, people discover you on the internet and now you're famous like instant noodles) to see a video of you cause there's a big chance they won't even watch it. So my word of advise is, move on and forget about it. Hah I just motivated you guys but now I'm destroying your so called fairytale dreams. MUAHAHHAAAH!! But if you're lucky enough, and if fate has been decided, I say go for it, the dream is all yours :)

 ------------

OH NO I'M SORRY ANT, I JUST KILLED YOU, IT WASN'T MY FAULT, YOU STARTED IT, YOU WOULD PROBABLY HAVE LIVED RIGHT NOW IF YOU DID NOT BITE ME. EH WAIT, YOU'RE ALIVE! YAY. OMG I JUST TALKED TO AN ANT, CRAZY MUCH? Sorry for the big capital letters tho, I just love doing it hehe.


Ahhh I feel good, life's great. HEAVEN.
 




This is the first time I saw a youtuber like her (well I'm sorry for not being able to explore youtube a lot more than you do). And she's wearing a tudung, or hijjab, and yeah she's beatiful.

1 comment:

fyza said...

woaa sedap ah his voice .and hell yeah he's better than bieber