Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Exam, say what?

So tomorrow, the mid year exam is gonna start. And to be perfectly honest, I'm not 100% ready about this. 

And yay Glee will be on air today on star world! I really can't wait, even tho I've watched in on the internet before hehehe. And right now I just finished watching the 18th episode. I love Chris Colfer aka Kurt Hummel he's so daymn funny maan.Yup that's right, I'm a gleek. I can't miss an episode okay, it's like my soul will die or something. HAH GOTCHA! GILA KE NAK MATI SEBAB TAK TGK GLEE?

And today at school, everyone, and when I said everyone, I mean eeeeeeveryone was busy preparing for the exam except MOI and Effa, HAHAHA. We were clearly busy talking about somethaang. I can't believe I actually have time for this when the exam is just tomorrow. I guess I really am like this, and it has been like a tradition for me to study at the last minute and I think I really should change that attitude. It ain't healthy maan. I still got sooo many chapters to revise back and I haven't got a clue what sejarah is all about, I think I'm gonna pass it. BAh/

No comments: