Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Thanks for acting like you care

I'm in the process of forgetting a part of my unwanted memories. And I never wanna look back again, I wanna forget the past, and just think about the future. Why would I wanna waste time on something that can never be changed anymore? But if it's possible, maybe I would like to start all over again. But yeah, let bygones be bygones right? Maybe I should let go everything and maybe that way, I can start a new life.  Yes yes. A newer and happier Azma. There's plenty of great things, awesome people, juicy news, are expecting for me outside there, it's just that I haven't found it. This world has much more to offer me. I deserve something better.

Moving on, I was supposed to hang out with the girlfriends and then netball with my cousin but then, everything had to be cancelled, my parents wanted to go to KL so yeah I had to follow. And we had lunch at the ship. And in commemoration of Chinese New Year, they gave out a souvenir for their customers but only for the kids. Guess what? They gave me one HAHA. It was a cute small-sized teddybear. Aw aren't they so sweet? They thought I was a child :') Meaning, I look young. HAHA.

P.s. You have no idea how you've made me feel.


11A+ so easy. Piece of cake.

No comments: