Monday, May 18, 2009

There's always gonna be another mountain

no, there's no mountain left lah

Hye,

Yo I hate exam. Because every time nap kejap time petang, those freaky hantu exam will come into my dreams. Annoying kan? Bila bangun tdo, boleh lagi fikir apa jawapan time mimpi tadi. And yeah after 5 minutes camtu then I realize that it was only a dream. Adoi dream pun, annoying juga tau.

Oh yeah pernah one time, haritu periksa english or bm. And so petang tu tido lah. And then mimpi jawab periksa. Aduyai. Kena jawab karangan and selagi tak siap karangan, selagi tu la tak bangun tdo. Now I really dont know what to blog about. So bye bye. Oh tadi mimpi biology. I forgot the questions already but the questions were totally ntah.

Hee tak best lah mimpi exam. Mimpi transformers lagi best mcm haritu. haha. Saya bukan jenis orang yang gila gelabah nak mati mcm diorg time periksa. Well as you can see, I am now blogging about nothing .Yeah waste of time. Relax lah kan. haha. Stand on this prinsip lah wei - Study lepak, result biar gempak. But for me, study lepak result pon hapak. Teehee :D


Eh wait esok add maths. I really have no idea what will happen tomorrow. I am not good in add maths.

And yeay I have finally changed my stupid blog's background yang selalu dull je and buruk and tak interesting and all that.

I hate my blog right now.

Okay bye bye I need to take my shower. And after that, I need to work on my add maths.

Am I okay? Trust me I dont know.

Love,



No comments: