Saturday, May 23, 2009

Bite me

yes yes bite me all you want vampires! *you wish*

Hye,

My body now is covered with red bintik bintik because of the mosquitoes. How weird? The windows are closed securely okayy. Stupid nyamuks. Oh well. Fine bite me all you want lah. Kena denggi baru best kan. haha. wooo .

Last night's dream was horrible. It was not the hantu periksa that attack me this time, phewww thank god. But, it was someone. Okay lets name him danny gokey lol (i dont like danny). Oh god I feel like slapping and kicking and slapping danny
laa. haha no reason. He has forgotten about me. Stupid danny. But that was only a dream kan.

Oh no my eye hurts. Sebelah merah mcm zombie lol and the other one normal lah.

Oh no I have been online since ... tak ingt. but lama lah. ayoo.



Bye,




No comments: