Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Day 3: Your first love

When I was 13, I had my first love, there was nobody that compared to my baby nsafklsajflsagfskldghsgsagkjl

Okay that is just so lame.

Ye cerita yang ditunggu tunggu orang, challenge yang paling malas aku nak buat tapi dah kata challenge, kena la buat kalau tak memang ayam ah.

Baiklah,

Once upon a time, there was this boy who I had a crush on. He knew about it, but we remained friends. And after sometime, he finally said the truth, and we became close long after that. But it was only just for a moment since there were so many misunderstandings going on at that time so we ended up to be just friends. There were few things that I learned from that relationship anyhow. It taught me something new, something that I can relate to in every aspect of life since we gain something from experience don't we?

So basically that is all, I don't need to say much on that.

Cerita lama, tak perlu nak diperkatakan lagi. Sekian. Assalamualaikum dan selamat berpuasa.

1 comment:

Hani Amirah said...

Tak challenging la! cerita sekerat dua kerat tiga kerat je. Boo! Haha,