Saturday, July 23, 2011

Day 1: Introduce, recent picture of yourself, 15 interesting facts

Hello there, now lets begin the very first challenge.

Start from the scratch shall we? Ze full name is Azmalihah, people call me Azma for short. Others sometimes call me whatever they feel like. My blog's url is so damn lame, the twist behind it was I didn't have any idea what to put the best url back then, so apparantly that was the best I could come up with T.T my apologies. I am now taking Foundation in Science but both of my heart and my mind are probably somewhere not around there. I didn't know why I accepted it in the first place but that's the only option I got so I thought why not give it a go. But nevermind let us all just leave it behind and accept the fact that I'm already here. Im now 18 years and 4 months old which gives me the free ticket to do anything I want, wait, not in terms of clubbing and stuffs like that tho, what I meant was by ordering McDonald's delivery service without having to feel worried whether or not if the worker is gonna let me buy it since I wasn't 18 at that time -.-

Recent picture of the great Azma. 

15 (not so) interesting facts 

1. First time I fainted was when I was still in the NS programme, out of nowhere suddenly just boom -.- in the morning when none of the activity had started. Secondly, while watching 127 hours, the part when James Franco started to amputate his hand where we could see his muscles, ligaments, tendons stuffs like that, suddenly again just boom, I fell down the chair. Amazing aint it? Faint for watching blood that is not even a blood, could be just a syrup or something.

2. First impressions always turn out wrong, need to stop making assumptions.

3. People tend to call me 'sombong'. You see Im very much a shy person but once you get to know me, you wouldn't call me that. Im not that kind of person who would just approach strangers like 'hey Im Azma, lets be friends!', no I am not like that, maluw lerrww!

4. I love to think that for every bad thing that happens, always has a good side of it. So think positive ey my dear.

5. Smile more often, it keeps you happy, people around you will be happy as well.

6. Friendster > Myspace > Facebook > Tumblr > Twitter, wonder what comes next. (Okay this is not a fact at all).

7. I love spending money on things that I want. Cause that is the only way that could keep my happy at the end of the day. If it makes you happy then you buy it, quotes from cotton on. So go on, spend your money babeh!

8. I just love taking pictures, anything that is interesting never fails to draw my attention towards them.

9. Try to handle your problems calmly, like a boss. I'm sure the the results will come up good.

10. What goes around comes around, if you wanna be treated right, then treat people like how youre supposed to treat them the same way you want them to treat you.

11. I am annoying, but I don't care I like it that way,

12. Good luck has always been on my side and I'm lucky for that. Alhamdulillah.

13. I love wondering what the guy I'm going to marry someday is doing at this moment. Lololo.

14. I miss school, uhuh yeah I just said it. I MISS SCHOOL. Scratch that, I miss the people in it.

15. Just be grateful that you don't need to beg people for money for food. Stop whining for what you already have. Say thank you more often.

No comments: