Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Life is full of surprises

Can't wait for tomorrow to come :)
Why?
No reason. I just feel so excited.
Maybe because it's school holiday now, 
I'm feeling super duper good, but except for the past few days,
I misplaced my things, I forgot where I put it.
and yada yadaydayayaydayayadyadyada
but whatever, I dont wanna talk about it
So instead I'm gonna start my day with a nice cup of hot chocolate, mm mmm. 

Woaaaaah you know what's amazing? I don't know why suddenly I felt like listening to this one particular song since I haven't heard it in ages and look! The song is on the radio, hahaha amazing okay because that song is quite old and it's pretty rare for the radio to play it. This actually happens to me all the time because I'm attracting the song that I wanna hear. Haha poyo.

Had pizza 2 days in a row. Woa.

Yesterday, we had our family dinner. I didn't expect anything until at the end, the waitress brought a cake with candles on it towards our table. Haha. It's written,

Happy Birthday Abah Kaklong Ayu Adik. March foreva.

Haha I laughed when I saw March foreva. Yes 4 people were born in March, well including my brother in-law, that will be 5. But my sister totally forgot to write his name on the cake. Speaking of the cake, it was yummy, and it was chocolate indulgence :D mmm mmm.

--Pictures later.


-------------------



Last year, we had 2 surprises, one of it was celebrated on my birthday :') , notice that my father's name wasn't there because why? My parents went to Jakarta or somewhere, leaving me behind hahaha I think they felt guilty for that so that's why they did this :')


and the other one, we celebrated everyone's birhday in March including cousins and yeah. My aunt had a doa selamat at her house and after everything's settled, they surprised us with this :')

Some were missing.


 Thank you everyone I love you! Ceh baru nk ckp. Tkpe, better than never right.

P.s. I'm just posting this because I wanna remember it.

No comments: