Thursday, January 21, 2010

Coming out your mouth with your blah blah blah





Hello, now no words can express how I feel. These days, no matter where I go, or approach, there's always something that makes me think about this one particular thing. I can't avoid it, it comes naturally no matter how hard I try, I still cant. It's like the universe is forcing me to remember that thing. I'm trying my very best to forget about it but I can't, no I mean I can but not with those feelings I get when I see these kind of things, it's like the universe doesn't want me to forget about it, the universe wants me to remember it. It's like there's no turning back, it will keep coming and never go. How on earth can I forget about it when all the freaky things suddenly appear right here. This is extraordinary. Odd and weird. I don't deserve this.

-------------------------------------------------------

And this is for that loser lame guy (he seriously is),
DO YOU, OR DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT I'VE SAID TO YOU? STOP TALKING TO ME. BLAAAAAAA LAAAAAAAAAAAA. If you're just gonna annoy me then from now on, you will be totally absolutely invisible to me. Yup I am not talking to you. I'll forgive you if you don't talk to me. Look, I've done nothing wrong, why the hell do you wanna mess with me? Babi la kau, cilakak, loser. haha.

P.s. I need a bodyguard to protect me from this loser.

No comments: